Fill a medium bowl halfway with yoghurt. cut strawberries into medium size pieces and fill the remaining half of the bowl , then chill overnight. in the morning sprinkle a handful of musli, or cornflakes over your bowl or voila. your BREAKFAST is ready to eat ..!!!
STRAWBERRY GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD:
1. slice two chicken breast (boneless)
2. cover with marinade & leave in a coved dish in the refrigerator overnight.
3. before grill , take it out half hour for the returning room temperate.
4. after grilling, in the separate dish, mix chopped strawberries, shredded spinach, lettuce, sweet corn, finely sliced onion, & any other preferable salad ingredients. CARE must be taken to ensure that the ingredients do not clash with each other.
5. finely all other ingredients, chicken , solt and pepper to test and mix well , then ready to serve..!!!